I am currently partnered with a global Retail Business seeking a Payroll Specialist to oversee, manage and administer the full end to end of payroll for the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be part of a dynamic, supportive and high performing team.
- Manage and administer end-to-end payroll for the UK ensuring all payroll deadlines are met
- Responsible for keeping HR payroll information up to date
- Ensure all payroll related functions are processed within the deadlines i.e. P45's, P11D's and pension contributions
- Manage and respond to all matters and queries relating to payroll
- Coordinate payroll / update HR as required / Maintain payroll databases.
- Keep the HR system up to date with current employees, starters, leavers, transfers, salary reviews, job role changes etc.
- Create offer letters, contracts of employment, changes in employment contracts etc
- Responsible for coordinating employee benefit conditions with third party
- Manage files of personal information
- Assist HR in the hiring process including references and right to work checks, oversee return to work forms, highlight absence issues to the HR team
- Advise employees on basic HR matters escalating to the HR team where required
- Provide first line support to employee and line manager on HR/Payroll queries
- Manage the HR and payroll archiving including regular archiving of leavers and past payroll folders
- Filing information to HMRC
- Experienced in Payroll end-to-end processing ideally in Zellis
- Sound understanding of payroll legislation
- Be able to demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Computer literate particularly within Excel. It is essential you can operate at Intermediate level i.e. V Look Ups, Pivot tables
- Manage your time and organise your workload to ensure you meet deadlines and targets
- Have a positive working attitude and be willing to help and assist colleagues in all Payroll and HR related matters