Due to continued success our successful client is currently looking to recruit a Pattern Digitiser to join their team, this is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual who would like to progress their career within a well-established reputable fashion company.
Training will be given on digital system
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of existing patterns to facilitate digitalisation
- Digitizing of patterns into CAD systems both manually and using a scanner interface
- Checking of input data to confirm integrity
- Collation of completed pattern sets prior to delivery
- Drafting patterns from initial designs and samples, grading base size through to all other sizes to produce accurate set of patterns on computer systems.
- Creating Factory Specifications
- Working to a critical path.
- Managing sealing samples from the factory.
- Work closely with sample machinists to create commercial samples.
- Assisting with design room production.
- Must have familiarity with garment pattern and terminology
- Lectra and Gerber grading knowledge is advantageous
- Able to work successfully within a team to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Competent pattern cutting skills.
- Understanding garment fit and construction.
- Knowledge of the production process.
- Good IT skills, and familiarity with programs such as adobe illustrator.