We are delighted to be recruiting for PA to support 2 Senior Directors of a highly successful fashion company. This is a long-term maternity cover role which will be 4 days a week and a mix of working from home and in the office This is exciting, challenging rewarding job.
The successful candidate will be the director's right-hand person and should be comfortable taking on a mixture of personal and professional work. The right person must be unflappable pro-active with high attention to detail. Determined, confident with a can-do attitude coupled with previous similar PA experience & not be phased by working to tight deadlines and taking on a varied workload.
Please note that in this role you will need to be highly efficient and happy to do a high level of personal and business work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage 2 extremely busy complex diaries
- Manage communications & communicate effectively and efficiently with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Organise travel arrangements, events, board meetings, management meetings, collation of agenda's reports and presentations as and when required
- Arrange all internal and external meetings/calls/VCs across different time zones
- Liaise with the recruitment agencies
- Follow up on staff actions agreed at meetings with the Directors.
- Schedule and confirm all internal business meetings
- Ensure that directors homes are well-maintained liaising with housekeepers
- Organise events, dinner parties, restaurant bookings when permitted
- Previous experience within a PA/EA role
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organisational skills and be able to prioritise a busy workload and work independently
- Total Confidentiality is essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- This role requires someone who is tactful, super-efficient, and flexible with a 'can do' attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Able to Multi-Task
- Excellent computer skills - MS word/outlook/excel/