We are recruiting for a strong Multiproduct Designer for one of our clients with a real "can do" attitude who is product driven and hungry for success.
Working across jersey and wovens multiproduct you must have excellent CAD and presentation skills and you will need to be confident in presenting to buyers.
You will need to be extremely trend driven. Someone who can drive the product development with a commercial eye for newness with a can-do attitude
This role is to work on exciting projects for the High Street retailers.
Main duties will include:
- Creating on-trend, forward-thinking yet commercial womenswear designs keeping in line with the buyer's briefs
- Working with the fabric team to implement direction and innovation for the season
- Communicating effectively with all internal and external teams
- Working closely with the in-house production team along with retail buyers
- Overseeing development of all sampling ensuring deadlines are met
- Knowledge of fabric sourcing and the ability to use this to its full potential
- Jersey and wovens experience within a commercial environment
- Previous supplier experience essential if worked within a retailer Head office
- A strong understanding of the current high street, trends and the ability to look forward and anticipate new trends
- Must have good CAD and illustration skills
- Experience of presenting ideas through design boards
- A hands on can-do attitude, someone who is innovative, with a fun personality who can inspire others