This growing jewellery brand are looking for an Allocator / Merchandiser to join their team at their Head Office in North London. You will be responsible for 37 of their UK concessions.
This role would be fantastic for a Senior Allocator or an Assistant Merchandiser looking for the next step up.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Allocate merchandise at sku level
- Accountable for ensuring stores are at optimal inventory levels and presentation standards are met to drive sales, in-stocks, and service customers
- Develop product knowledge to be store level expert in regards to product needs and opportunities.
- Review / challenge assortment flow plan and ensure sufficient quantities are purchased to support the assortment plan
- Perform pre-season, in-season, and post-season analysis to uncover opportunities and risks.
- Develop recommendations for in-season changes and pre-season assortment plans to ensure maximization of objectives
- Monitor warehouse inventory and flow and recommends appropriate actions
- Prepare weekly review of item sales and inventory results
- Coordinate subsequent re-forecasting estimates
- Provide robust current and historical analysis of the categories to drive strategic decisions and to provide context for the longer term direction of the brand.
- Planning, WSSI, OTB, range planning and sell through to ensure the company objectives are met in terms of sales, margin and stock.
- Ensure stock is allocated as planned and promptly; manage stock fragmentation effectively.
- Liaise with the warehouse on delivery / picking volumes to ensure manageable work flows.
- Assist in the management of the product life cycle, planning discontinuations and stock clearance.
- Analyse sales by size and propose size breakdowns for new products.
- Previous experience as an Asst Merchandiser or Senior Allocator, ideally within jewellery
- Previous experience at allocator level
- Experience of WSSI, Cat cards, OTB, range planning
- Inventory management experience
- Excel - intermediate/advance level
- Team Player
- Methodical approach
- Numerate and analytical; accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work as an individual, under pressure and prioritise
- Ability to think through problems and suggest solutions