My client is a leading online fashion e-tailer delivering the latest trends who are looking for a menswear designer to work across multi product with a strong eye for interpreting young hi fashion trends You will design and contribute to the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market key trends and customer needs, offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
This role would suit an experienced Junior Designer wanting to progress to Designer level, or an established Mid-Level Designer wanting to continue their development to eventually progress to Senior Designer level whose strength lies in multi-product shape design (illustrator), with a good Print/Graphics knowledge.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting in the design of current young Men's graphics and print led fashion ranges to present to clients
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Travel overseas to shows factories and Head office
- Previous experience designing menswear multi-product
- Strong skills in graphic and print designing
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to travel overseas several times a year
- Strong CAD skills