I am currently partnered with a very exciting luxury brand and on the search for a strong Menswear Mutli Product Designer.
With at least 3 - 5 years' experience, you will need to have worked across high end to luxury multi product. You will need to be inspiring, creative with great attention to detail who can create great design concepts and ideas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an established, growing and dynamic organisation within the industry working on a luxury menswear brand.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing original initial menswear design ideas and concepts
- Creating and developing mood boards and original inspiration themes for the seasonal collections
- Provide support in presenting the collection at all stages to senior management
- Ensure critical path deadlines are maintained
- Designs across all product ranges
- Sending sample priority/ updated critical paths to the factory and chasing for samples
- Working alongside production to ensure the expectations of the final product are met.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadline and cope with heavy workloads and strict deadlines.
- Confident, clear and enthusiastic when presenting ranges to management.
- To be a problem solver. Find issues immediately and sorting the problems out with the manufacturers.
- Creative and able to draw upon different inspirations to create luxury designs.
- Menswear Designer with at least 3- 5 years of experience designing luxury menswear.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including Office (Excel mainly), Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong time management skills.