This is an exciting time to join our clients team as they take on further investment to fuel their fast growth. My client love dogs and their business is sustainable pet care, this is a pawsome role.
This role is to work alongside the Product & Brand Director, Marketing and PR Agencies to assist with the implementation of the companies Marketing and Sales Strategy.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Research and analyse brand, competitor, market and trends for the Sales team to use for marketing
- To multiples/distributors/wholesalers to ensure they stay ahead of the competition
- Assist in all aspects of marketing, product launches and PR campaigns
- Manage external PR, Marketing and graphics agencies
- Be first point of contact for communications with our marketing agency
- Organise creation of high-quality sales support and promotional materials - involving management of external agencies
- Occasionally attend trade and consumer events
- Be an animal lover
- Passionate about this prospect and be positive, energetic and determined
- Team player - comfortable leading projects as well as working as part of a cross-functional
- Team to deliver tangible results.
- Be able to implement systems, processes and structure for working with external marketing agency
- Be adaptable: As the business grows, so will our members and systems. We love working with people who thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Be a proactive leader, super organised with a 'can do' attitude to life and work
- Able to work independently, and make quick decisions
- Fast learner and have confidence to ask questions for clarification
- Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Proficient in MS Word, basic Excel, basic Adobe ability
- Good at understanding how to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Basic graphic skills, such as Canva or PhotoShop are a plus