We've got such an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Executive to come on board and support the growth of our luxury client, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing in the planning and delivery of campaigns.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Management of ongoing SIS programme with HQ, retailers & suppliers
- Efficiently manage the roll-out of new POS campaigns as per HQ guidelines
- Manage POS requests in line with budget available, stocks and boutique
- Co-ordinate local POS requests with VM team where appropriate
- Assist Head of Marketing & Media specialist in planning & delivery of campaign in line with HQ
- Ensure field sales team & Boutiques are aware of all advertising activity
- Ongoing monitoring of competitor activity & reporting to brand team
- Management & delivery of Ireland media plan
- Maintain/update product listings and samples information on ongoing basis
- Prepare and maintain POS stock control budget
- Responsible for assisting in and preparing full marketing and individual trade marketing plans
- Assisting Head of Marketing to prepare and implement promotional marketing activity requested by customers, including direct mail, co-op magazines and advertising
- Assist Head of Marketing in creation & management of ongoing Boutique event calendar to drive footfall & support existing Boutique client base
- Ongoing event management & support for all brand events
- Provide central office co-ordination and support to field sales team
- Answering all UK Service and email enquiries
- Ensure all company information and brand literature is up to date and available at all times
- Attendance and contribution to monthly marketing meetings
- 2 years plus marketing experience
- An excellent communicator with an honest, positive and friendly approach, someone who can communicate and network at all levels.
- A creative thinker who displays heaps of initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Out the box thinking, strong creativity and writing skills
- Campaign management
- Strong analytical/numerical skills