We've got such an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Executive to come on board and support the growth of our client who are one of the fastest growing brands in the UK!
The job of Marketing Executive is to work with the creative and marketing teams to translate the physical product experience, brand and vision into communications and materials that engage their audiences.
You will play a crucial role in driving creative content for a wide range of marketing and social media campaigns within the marketing team. Your responsibilities will be diverse, with opportunities to work on campaigns across a wide range of channels. They need someone who takes initiative, loves generating creative ideas and is not afraid of making mistakes along the way.
You'll report to the Chief Marketing Officer, but your role will require collaborating with the whole team. They're a start-up and still a relatively small team, so you'll perform a multi-faceted role and have lots of autonomy in what you do. They are also growing fast, with the marketing team our fastest growing team in the company.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the team to drive content that effectively communicates the brand to our audiences.
- Organise advertising/communication campaigns (social media, Google, email etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- 1-3 years marketing experience preferable but also a great starting point for marketing graduates.
- An excellent communicator with an honest, positive and friendly approach, someone who can communicate and network at all levels.
- A creative thinker who displays heaps of initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Out the box thinking, strong creativity and writing skills.