A new opportunity has arisen for my client, who offer premium unique consumable products to independent retailers and wholesalers. Based at their state of the art headquarters in Birmingham which are COVID 19 compliant, they are looking for an entrepreneurial marking executive to work alongside the Managing Director to implement their marketing plan and strategy to propel this company to the next phase of their success. This is a great opportunity for career development and the opportunity to have ownership of the role.
Knowledge of the Vape industry would be highly desirable for this role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include
- Maximize brand exposure through in-store signage, marketing/advertising, and in-store events.
- Optimize retail staff engagement through training programs and sales incentives
- Work with team on the look and feel of the website to reflect new products and initiatives
- Collaborate with local Account Managers and ensure visual merchandising is well executed as per the brand guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining the marketing budget and delivering ROI.
- Work alongside social media exec to give direction on brand image and guidelines
- Liaise with relevant media publications and journalists to promote brand
- Planning the promotional calendar and delivering that plan.
- A relevant Marketing Degree
- Knowledge of the Vape industry highly desirable for the role
- 2 years of relevant experience in marketing preferable within the FMCG/ retail sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Confidence to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Available to start Asap and be available for a 3m contract
- Accessible to work from offices in Birmingham