A wonderful opportunity has become available for a sustainable and eco-friendly fashion brand based in Cornwall looking for an Marketing Co-ordinator with 2-3 years experience. This is fantastic opportunity to join a globally expanding company who can offer growth, progression and a fun, supportive team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Help the marketing team create and implement amazing campaigns, focusing on social media
- Support all marketing strategies, promotional campaigns and products in the marketing calendar. Support with creating briefs to help the campaigns come alive through videography, graphics and photography.
- Lead on copy writing for the website, blog, campaign content for social media, packaging, other brand collateral, trade resources and ad hoc projects.
- Work closely with the e-commerce assistant to ensure the brand message is consistent and compelling across the online customer journey.
- Work with the sales team on creating presentation material for new product sell in.
- Be an active member of the relevant grassroots organisations that work to promote reusables in the wider world, ensuing that our brands are represented and have a voice in these communities.
- Keep abreast of all the developments in the industry
- Support the PR team with sourcing influencers and gaining social media coverage.
- Craft clear, engaging product & brand content, that is true to our tone of voice.
- Keep a close eye on key competitors new and current
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) reports
- You will manage Award entries and all administration relating to these
- 2-3 years marketing experience.
- Creative and innovative thinker and 'out of the box' problem solver.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Proven experience creating brand engagement through PR, email, social media and other communication channels.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team and on solo projects.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.