A very exciting Marketing and Communications Executive opportunity has become available for an internationally renowned luxury watch brand. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fantastic team and business.
This is a temporary position for a 6 month contract with the potential to turn permanent. You must be available to start immediately.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting PR & Marketing Manager in planning & delivery of campaign in line with HQ and implement promotional marketing activity requested by customers, including direct mail, Coop magazines and advertising
- Liaise with Wholesale partners to provide social media assets for key campaigns/product launches.
- Report preparation for internal review and alignment meetings
- Prepare the monthly coverage report for HQ, as well as any ad hoc PR reporting & analysis, supporting the PR & Marketing Manager to create a concise analysis of all print and online activity at the bi-annual PR reviews.
- Press office duties - press pack coordination, and assist with product and asset requests for photoshoots in an efficient manner. Maintain a record of photoshoot and respective coverage
- Liaise with all key contacts for the logistics associated with photoshoots, including transport & security
- Providing support on all PR related events in the UK - assisting with guest lists, maintaining databases, sourcing materials, creating media and press kits, supporting throughout event as required
- Maintain a regular track of all press clipping platforms, monitoring also social media activity in the UK.
- Consolidation of the Visual Merchandising for all POS, working in close collaboration with Retailer teams, and global VM team.
- Assist PR & Marketing Manager in creation & management of ongoing Boutique event calendar to drive footfall & support existing Boutique client base
- Management of Boutique client database to ensure accurate & timely use for direct mail
- Preparation of regular Newsletters for new product/campaign/events communication targeting the relevant CRM database to strengthen relationships and develop further leads.
- Event coordination and attendance, liaise with all partners for event organisation
- Assistance with recording and collating information and assets for post event reporting and analysis
- Coordination of all travel arrangements when required for team and journalists/customers/end clients, liaising with external partners and HQ.
- Ensure all brand information and literature is up to date and available at all times
- Ensure all consumer/customer enquiries are dealt with in a quick and efficient manner
- Establish excellent lines of communication with internal and external personnel
- A proven track record of successful achievement within a luxury retail environment
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficient using excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organised, with strong project management skills. Able to juggle many responsibilities at the same time, whilst delivering at a very high standard.
- A strong communicator with empathy, and team-player with good interpersonal competences
- Result and action oriented with strong entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Proactive, with ability to work effectively under time constrains to deliver excellent results.