We have a fantastic new role for a luxury RTW brand based in East London who are looking for a Logistics Assistant to come on board and expand their team, supporting the growth of the business.
They want someone who is proactive with at least 2 years' logistics experience who can troubleshoot logistics challenges and to work closely with the Production & Warehouse teams to ensure all goods arrive on time.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another.
- Work closely with the Production team & Warehouse teams, ensuring all goods arrive on time.
- Ensure all the correct import/export documentation is in place.
- Work alongside the warehouse team, assisting with the coordination of inbound and outbound goods.
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates to keep costs down where possible.
- Provides weekly reporting.
- Tracking shipments.
- Proactively identifying and troubleshooting logistics challenges to ensure a seamless service.
- 2+ years Previous Logistics experience is required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused and proactive.
- General administration.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Zedonk experience is beneficial.