We are currently recruiting a Knitwear Garment Technologist for one of our clients for a 3 week contract role.
Our Client delivers quality ladies knitwear to several leading high street retailer. This is a great opportunity to join a really friendly team based in Central London. They are looking for an established technologist with true knitwear experience who has supplier experience and can work in a fast paced environment for 3 weeks from end of February.
Main Duties will include:
- Dealing with key accounts and
- Supporting sales and design team creating new specs
- Attending fit sessions
- Analysing and relaying comments onto the factories
- Managing sampling in line with critical path
- Previous knitwear experience essential
- Supplier background and the ability to work in a fast paced environment preferred
- Great technical knowledge of fit, make and construction
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as at own initiative.