A brilliant opportunity has arisen for my client who is a market leading knitwear supplier based in Leicester. They are looking for a Junior Merchandiser who has relevant experience within the fashion sector. They are looking for someone who is incredibly has great attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines who will manage every process from confirming the orders, raising PO's all the way through to delivery.
Reporting into the Director you need to be incredibly organised and used to working in a fast-paced environment supporting on day to day enquiries with factories and clients.
Main Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the Critical Path for all customer orders to ensure deliveries are made on time.
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with customers RE approvals and delivery schedules.
- Liaise with forwarders ensuring relevant paper work is passed onto the shipping line and clearing agent.
- Getting customer prices, negotiating prices and sending specs out for quotes.
- Organise all elements required for each individual order- labels, swingers, care labels, barcodes.
- Chasing samples and tracking resubmits with the factories/sourcing offices.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices packages, particularly in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the business.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.