Junior Garment Technologist required for this young trend led women's wear supplier based in North London. Working alongside the Senior Garment Technologist you will be responsible for putting together the technical packs, look at fit comments and adjust accordingly.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Garment development and sealing process from initial prototype to production sign-off.
- Ensuring the highest quality and consistency is achieved.
- Liaising with Design to communicate potential risk in terms of quality for any new product developments.
- Daily communication with the factories.
- Drive the product forward in terms of fit, construction and technical performance in order to meet our customer expectations.
- Managing test report approvals and confirming wash care with suppliers.
- Measuring samples, inspecting samples and managing CMS system.
- Previous Garment Technology experience.
- Garment construction knowledge essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Experience of a fast paced manufacturers.
- Team player
- The ability to work on your own initiative.