Our client is a Luxury Fashion brand who are looking to expand their eCommerce team. They are looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join their friendly team based in South West London.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for ecommerce projects, e.g. development, bugs, photography, new products launching
- UAT for the new Order Management project due to go live within the next few months
- Regular daily tasks such as website walks, Returns monitoring, uploading stock files, some reporting
- Many adhoc tasks that crop up to assist the ecommerce team!
- A background within premium/luxury fashion retail is highly desirable.
- Our client is looking for a bright, capable candidate who can assist them in the Ecommerce team.
- Ecommerce, technology or operations experience/knowledge