Are you looking for your next Design role?
We have a brilliant opportunity and are actively seeking a Junior Designer across womenswear woven multi-product to support the growth of a successful market leading supplier.
Reporting into the Senior Wovens Designer you will need to have fresh eyes, a young handwriting and to support on young, trend lead fashion retailers across woven dresses and tops!
They are seeking a friendly and supportive team player with good energy and able to inject newness into the range. There's a lot you can learn from within the business.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support on designing and developing a commercial and fashion-forward product range for clients.
- Constantly be researching the latest woven trends across social media, Instagram, Tik Tok, Blogs, WGSN, catwalks - all platforms.
- Produce detailed sketches, CADs and specifications for initial development packs through to final development packs.
- Work with your Senior Designer to ensure customers are up to date with new and exciting developments and trends.
- Attend regular design meetings with Design & Sales Manager and customer Buying/Design teams.
- Research and source new design ideas & fabrics/trims, injecting newness into the range.
- To keep a constant eye on the market, see what competitors look like and regularly revisit/review and react to trade.
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline.
- Sourcing fabric for initial samples and production.
- Woven background is essential for this role.
- Previous experience working with high street or supermarket customers.
- Supplier or retail background.
- Strong Adobe Suite CAD skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Commercially savvy with excellent on-trend knowledge.
- Confident when presenting and attending customer meetings.
- Fully computer literate including Photoshop and Illustrator.