An exciting new opportunity has become available for Junior Designer to join an expanding team for a leading supplier to large fashion high-street retailers based in London.
This role will be working across multi products creating innovative and inspirational garments.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work closely with a team of garment designers to develop correct handwriting.
- Responsible for checking strike off's
- Attend customer meetings.
- Work to customer design briefs.
- Research catwalk trends.
- Liaise with overseas factories.
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend prints.
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline.
- Have an eye for colour and texture.
- Must have a commercial trend led portfolio
- Good communication skills.
- CAD skills are essential for this position.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Adapt on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator.
- Creative and enthusiastic.