We have a fantastic new role with a successful supplier to several retailers in the UK and overseas . Our client is looking for a talented Junior Designer to support the Design Team working across ladies soft separates and casualwear across woven garments primarily and ensure the smooth running of the department. This role would suit someone with a Minimum of 1 years work experience in a similar role from a ladieswear supplier .
Main duties of this role will include:
- Chasing samples actioned by Designers, UK and Internationally
- Create Sketch and Tech Pack developments
- Maintaining records of development samples received from factory
- Daily runs to customers and the sample room
- Sitting in on customer meetings
- Ensuring showroom is set up for customer meetings ,tidy and fabrics are filed
- Must be CAD literate and able to use illustrator
- Good organisational skills
- A good team player willingness to learn and work proactively
- Minimum 1 year industry experience in a similar role and ideally with industry experience.
- A current portfolio with commercial sketches ideally ladies woven and soft separates