A fabulous new opportunity has arisen for my client a Ladies Fashion Manufacturer working with Uk's leading High street Online retailers who are looking for a Junior account manager with some wholesale sales/ sales admin experience with a supplier who is looking to progress their career. this is a great opportunity and you will need to be fashion-focused, dynamic and have a strong personality and be able to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment. Above all, you will need to be confident at presenting to buyers and passionate about young fashion. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in account management
?Main Responsibilities will include
- Working for the internal design and sales team
- Communicate all styles from development till production
- Arranging sales appointments liaising with UK high street retail buyers
- Raise PO's and Critical Path management till delivery
- Manage Booking stock with customer
- Manage the Sample development process with the factories, co-ordinating samples/ swatches with the customers, and work through the approval process with the buyers
- Following after customer meetings - ie, photographing garments, making copies of prints etc
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels
- Being readily available to answer customer emails/phone calls
- Creating reports on potential sales, wholesale marketing
Candidate Responsibilities :
- Provide assistance to the team when required whilst being confident within an admin role
- The ideal candidate must have previous wholesale sales experience working for an established UK-based fashion supplier at an assistant or junior account management level.
- Possess excellent trend awareness, garment construction, organisation, and analytical skills with the ability to be customer-facing.
- You must be immensely passionate about fashion and keen to develop a successful career within wholesale account management.
- Proficient user of Excel/ Outlook and other Microsoft programs.
- Efficient with good attention to detail
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues
- Able to effectively multi-task / priorities
- Confident in dealing with a variety of people & able to build good relationships