This role will develop with the candidate and see them take on customers as their own - so confidence and the desire to learn will be key.
This is an all hands on deck type of role so you must be willing to get stuck in and help in all departments.
You do not have to have a formal fashion background, but our client is looking for someone who has worked within the industry as this is about a huge amount of common sense, drive and the want to learn and make a path for a career .
You must have an eye for fashion trends
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
- Manage and responsible for sending samples, swatches and any other information required out to customers - courier booking/ post or hand
- Create Sample development and tech packs to send out to the factory based on customer requirements ensuring all details are correct for clear understanding by the factory .
- Organising overseas couriers .
- Raise Order contracts for factory , maintain sales sheets - insuring changes to orders are reflected on this .
- Assisting in the preparation of on-site and off-site customer meetings and attendance
- Managing Fabric library
- Sample chasing making sure customer deadlines are met and information is clear for all .
- General administrative support
- Confident to be in regular contact with customers to give clear transfer of information .
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Administration experience
- Must be organised and able to prioritise efficiently
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident
- Interest in the clothing/Fashion industry is a must!
- IT literate, excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.