A great opportunity has arisen to join an expanding team working alongside the Directors on their large retail accounts, mainly ladies and girls with a small amount of menswear.
This well established supplier has an immediate opportunity for an exceptional individual who is passionate about trend led fashion, to join their friendly and bustling account management team
A natural multi tasker, you are a strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This role will be working in a lovely ream and alongside their design and technical team and is ideal for someone keen to learn, who has some work experience in the fashion industry and is sales motivated. A clean driving license is essential for this role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate activity of garment tech, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
- General Admin, chasing samples, organising samples, taking photos of garments, keeping clear records of submits and approvals
- Where appropriate, should be able to negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as and when required due to the nature of the business.
- General administrative work that might be required for the fulfilment of the assignments in hand.
- Travel in UK
- 1-2 years' experience in similar roles.
- Must possess excellent inter personal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to take direction; work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be dedicated and detailed orientated
- Must be capable of working under pressure
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Be able to travel within UK
- Must have driving license