I'm currently partnered with a wonderful Jewellery and Accessories business seeking a Ladies Jewellery and Accessories Designer. They supply fashion jewellery to the high street and supermarket sector so a background in this field is essential. The role is to work remote with 2- 3 days a week in their Essex office.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- You will design and deliver tailored products and ranges which target and focus on the customer whilst striving to innovate and influence the commercial fashion market.
- In this role, you will also help maximise revenue opportunities and the profitability of the brand/business.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent with jewellery or accessories degree.
- Competent Adobe suite skills and good working ability with Microsoft office suite
- Sound commercial acumen, trading experience and a good ability to understand and interpret financial data.
- Creative flare, with at least 4 years design experience within jewellery
- Competent hand making skills - construction of buying samples.
- Knowledge of Far East suppliers and jewellery production processes.
- Good developed understanding of the retail market, fashion trends and brand positioning.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate competently and clearly.
- Strong organisational and task management skills, with the ability to prioritise and work in a fast moving reactive business with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to design across multiple brands and work under pressure/tight deadlines.