Our highly successful fashion manufacturing clients based in Manchester are expanding their departments due to growth, and have realised that their IT systems need to be updated and modernised.
They are ideally looking for a Graduate or an IT specialist who has 1 year's of experience.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- IT staff training on various apps to include Office 365
- Occasionally administering the account you would be required to identify how the company can best utilise this new software to achieve their business goals.
- Upgrade their old finance package.
- The candidate would be required to liaise closely with the finance team
- Liaise with our clients software partners to conduct a staged implementation of Microsoft Business Central.
- Update their database that tracks all orders.
- Excel spreadsheets to be standardised
- Help the companies users with minor IT issues in the office.
- liaise with their staff in Hong Kong and Bangladesh.
- Troubleshooting users' connectivity issues when working remotely and configuring new equipment when required.
- Someone with excellent excel skills to their team.
- Self motivated
- Manage your own workload
- Good communication
- IT Degree or similar