A new role has arisen for my client a global fashion manufacturer who are looking for an experienced HRPB with a Strong focus on learning and development working with line managers and heads of department to drive the business through strategic and robust policies and procedures . This role is looking for a HRBP to spearhead company values, talent management performance leadership employee engagement and culture building. You should have a proven background in a similar role with Uk and global experience working within Fashion, Retail or FMCG
Main Responsibilities will include
Partnering the Business/Functions in all OD/HR interventions:
- Influencing all stakeholders in upholding company values across locations within UK and Abroad.
- Design & Develop a well thought out HR Roadmap for the Company.
- Ongoing review of Organisation Structure & Capability Building aspects
- Develop & Implement a Talent management strategy - hire, motivate & retain
- Facilitate a robust PMS/KRAs system
- Drive Leadership Development thru - Training (L&D), succession planning
- Timely Rewards /Recognition adherence to Group guidelines on Increments/Incentives
- Active role along with Business Heads in establishing a high-performance culture
- Post Graduate in Human Resources or MBA with specialization in HR or Organisation
- Experience span of 5-8 years in Team Leader positions in a fast-moving consumer or retail environment, Fashion/Lifestyle, or other relevant Service customer centricity driven organisations.
- Experience in global multi-location organisations with strong 'Developmental HR' accomplishments would be an added advantage.
- High Execution / Project Management skills
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with peers and teams .