A fabulous opportunity has arisen for my client a leading luxury fashion brand who is looking for a strong HRBP with a background in both retail and Head office ideally from a premium or luxury retailer who is looking for a new challenge. In this role, you will provide fair and robust HR support to all areas of the business and help the HR Director manage change throughout the organisation . Implement and drive a culture of employee engagement and high performance through best practice and an innovative approach whilst ensuring the business remains compliant with all aspects of employment legislation. A strong background in Retail.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Employee relations: Manage capability, disciplinary and grievances processes. Remain abreast of any changes in legislation and relevant case law Manage redundancies and dismissals sensitively and cost-efficiently Educate line managers on how to manage these appropriately.
- Playing a key role in the setup and implementation of HR software ensuring this is fully utilised once implemented and all employees are provided with relevant training on how to use this
- Work with store managers and payroll to ensure accuracy of overtime, commission and hours each month
- Understand the business functions and needs of each department to help recruit and develop the right talent
- Support the HRD with employer branding projects and build the companies profile as an employer of choice
- Identify and implement effective recruitment processes ensuring the candidate experience is engaging and thorough
- Onboarding: Establish a welcoming and informative onboarding experience for all new employees
- Comp and bens: identify relevant and cost-effective benefits and manage the administration of any schemes implemented.
- Review existing bonus schemes for all areas of the organisation and work with HRD to implement fair and motivating schemes
- Ensure accuracy of employee data, analyse effectively to produce reports that provide insights into employee matters;
- Ensure GDPR compliance for HR department
- Provide training to Managers on conducting the performance and development reviews so they can provide constructive feedback and develop clear career plans with measurable KPI's for their teams
- Identify training and development needs and solutions
- Create training materials and provide coaching for Line Managers to provide them with relevant information and guidance on people management and employment legislation
- Support with immigration matters when required
- Provide guidance to HR Advisor
- Support HRD implement strong and effective internal communications
- Experience working within a retail luxury/premium brand
- Passionate about people and ways of attracting, developing and retaining the best talent.
- Strong ER experience and knowledge of UK employment legislation, confident and capable of resolving complex ER matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - the ability to work with a diverse workforce based in various locations
- Strong knowledge of working with an HRIS, ideally from the implementation stage
- Ability to train and coach employees on all aspects of people management, particularly providing feedback and HR best practice.
- Excellent Microsoft office, time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and high standards