Our client is a global apparel, manufacturing and sourcing company. They are now looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their UK head office, based in Watford. They are looking for a candidate; who must be highly professional,have superb organisational skills and be an excellent communicator at all levels.
This is a broad HR Generalist role & will be supporting the main head office and other locations nationally. The responsibilities of the role are varied, involving anything from employee onboarding and recruitment to payroll administration and compliance.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accurate and complete HR administration and ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Providing support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues including employment legislation and performance management.
- Being the first line of support for Disciplinary & Grievances with support of external HR consultancy.
- MIS - To accurately maintain, provide and analyse management information such as headcount and payroll analysis vs budget.
- Overseeing the recruitment process, including liaising with employment agencies and interviewing.
- Being responsible for managing the Company Induction and Onboarding.
- Being responsible for managing the maternity process and immigration process.
- Being responsible for conducting exit interviews and associated documentation for leavers, liaising with Accounts and the Facilities co-ordinator as required.
- Managing employee benefits packages including insurance plans, eyecare etc.
- Supporting management with annual reviews and KPI/objectives process & implementation of new Performance Review/Appraisal system
- Reviewing and updating the Employee and Company Handbook in conjunction with the HR consultant and HR/Office Manager.
- Being responsible for the Payroll process for UK Business working with external payroll company & administration of the NEST pension scheme.
- Full / Part CIPD and or degree level.
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
- Experience of providing and analysing Management Information.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong efficiency and punctuality.
- A self motivated and self directing person.
- Numeracy and literacy competence.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office/good Excel skills.