A fabulous opportunity has become available to join an established thriving fashion business that is seeking an HRBP who will partner the BUs in driving its Business Agenda through strategic and robust HR policies/Roadmap. The HRBP is expected to be a 'change agent' who will spearhead interventions such as the BUs purpose & values, capability building, talent management, performance management, leadership development, rewards, employee engagement, and culture building.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience working in a similar role within the retail, fashion/ lifestyle sector and be a strong people person with the ability to converse at all levels
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Design & Develop a well thought out HR Roadmap for the Company.
- Creating job specs across the company and overseeing the maintenance of them
- Interviewing when needed and assessing hiring managers interview capability
- Creating an interview pack and training in best practice
- Creation of an induction pack
- Creating KPIs alongside business heads
- Designing and monitoring the appraisal system & process
- Creation and launch of employee wellbeing initiatives
- Creation and launch of social budget guidelines
- Embedding a culture of learning and development with mandatory and bespoke training packages
- Launching an internal newsletter and social media presence
- Updating and maintaining the company website
- Influencing all stakeholders in upholding the company Values across Company locations UK and Abroad.
- Analysing and reporting exit interview data
- Ongoing review of Organisation Structure & Capability Building aspects
- Develop & Implement a Talent management strategy - hire, motivate & retain
- Post Graduate in Human Resources or MBA with specialization in HR or Organisation
- Experience s of 5-8 years in Team Leader positions in a fast-moving consumer or retail environment, Fashion/Lifestyle organisation
- Experience in global multi-location organisations with strong 'Developmental HR' accomplishments would be an added advantage.
- Ability to motivate and influence business heads
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good Problem-solving skills