We have an amazing new opportunity to join an established luxury brand looking for a HR Advisor. This is a wonderful chance to be part of an internationally recognised brand and opportunity for someone looking to develop their career.
In this role you will be required to support the HR Business partner with implementing and driving culture of employee engagement and drive high performance through best practices with an innovative and strategic approach. Based in London, this role is hybrid, working two days from home with several office perks including employee wellbeing programme.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Working with Senior HR Business partner, payroll and HRIS Manager to review and enhance processes and procedures.
- Support with rolling out relevant training on how to navigate the system.
- Provide training to Managers on conducting the performance and development reviews to provide constructive feedback and to develop career plans with measurable KPI's.
- Following company policy, managing capability, disciplinary and grievances in line with company policy.
- Delivering a welcoming and informative onboarding experience for all new employees in their organisation.
- Take full ownership of all trackers and email inboxes to deliver a seamless HR administration service.
- Support with internal audits.
- Collect, review, and submit accurate payroll information in line with internal and external deadlines to ensure a smooth-running function.
- Working to identify key initiatives and to drive action to ensure that events are consistently delivered and that the brand are keeping within budget.
- Creating training materials and provide coaching for line-Managers to provide them with relevant information and guidance.
- Previous Senior HR coordinator/ HR advisor level within a luxury or premium retail environment is essential.
- Passionate about HR and fashion, always seeking to drive innovation.
- Uses initiative and has ability to be pro-active with solutions to delver results within a team.
- Has ER knowledge and confident in managing ER cases.
- Experience of working with Cascade would be desirable.
- Has excellent talent acquisition and recruitment knowledge using social media resources.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results driven and possess resilience, able to take on multiple projects effectively.