An opportunity has arisen for an individual to Head up the Ladieswear division for my client, a leading and well respected supplier of ladieswear to several retailers throughout the UK.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a commercial and creative individual with a strong eye for product and the ability to lead and develop teams across Design, Merchandising and Sales .The role will also encompass close contact with all key customers so a strong background in sales/ account management will be essential for this role aswell as the ability to command resepctfrom key customers and staff.
Main Duties will include
- Heading up and overseeing Design, Merchandising and Sales Teams
- Building existing customer relationships and develop new customers .
- Ensuring critical path runs smoothly across all areas
- Overseeing all processes and operations within the company to ensure best practice and procedures are in place
- Analysing sales and looking at new growth opportunities for the business
- Regular travel to Customers and factories when required throughout the UK and overseas
- Involvement In Sourcing to strengthen current product offering
- Strong womenswear background essential
- Previous experience managing and leading a team
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills aswell as commercial business acumen
- Ability to make and take commercial decisions
- Should have a creative vision as this role will also be involved in product development
- Able to travel regularly throughout the UK and overseas