Our Client, who is based in Vietnam, is looking for a Head of Sales to oversee their team of 4 and run the department. This highly established supplier is predominantly Tailored garments for Women, Men and Kids and is a supplier that is well known and established in the global manufacturing market so would make a fabulous career move.
You would have had similar proven experience in Sales Management, Account Management and Business Development, be happy to relocate.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Experience of working with a fashion supplier across muliti-products.
- Managing a team of 4 Salespeople to drive business within remit to maximise sales potential across all accounts and across all product categories in line with the company's growth strategy.
- lead the strategies in growing existing business and to drive new sales
- Develop account plans for targeted accounts and drive in-country sales activities towards an annual sales target
- Establish a strong understanding of customer's needs, their objectives, and their purchasing processes
- Identify, develop and screen sales opportunities for new and existing customer base
- Work closely with sales team, product line management and sales operations team to achieve sales and revenue objectives
- Have good knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market
- Perform other duties as requested/assigned
- Preparing the Budgets and Reports to review sales KPI's
- Work closely with other senior directors of the business to ensure coherency and strategy alignment.
- Entrepreneurial Sales Director with a strong experience in managing volume retail accounts
- Proven sales management, account management and business development experience
- Proven experience negotiating and winning new accounts
- Proven team management and leadership skills to work with team members