We are currently recruiting for a leading global supplier to some of the major high street retailers. This is an exciting role for an experienced Head of Design on ladieswear who can lead and inspire a team whilst also being hands on with customers. You must have a good understanding of the UK market and a strong portfolio of Tailoring but Multi Products would be advantageous.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee a team of designers at various levels.
- Ability to create best selling ranges and be hands on with trends and giving direction and guidance to your team
- Involvement with key customer meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist with driving and increasing sales with new and existing customers.
- Required to work in a fast paced environment, high volume design/development
- Develop trend-led collections tailored towards customers throughout the year
- Ensure the design team is aware of sales analysis on weekly basis
- Sourcing of new fabrics and trims
- Previous experience designing Ladies Tailoring for high street retailers along with multi products
- Good understanding of garment costing
- Demonstrate longevity in your design career
- Management of a small team required
- Excellent communication at all levels along with, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to present and work alongside key management in the business
- Happy to relocate to Vietnam