I've got an exciting new opportunity for a Graphic Designer across womenswear to work for a lovely team! My client is a market leading print and design focused supplier to most of the major retailers and supermarkets in the UK.
Based in Leicester, a fabulous new role has arisen within the print team across incredibly trend lead womenswear graphic product. They are looking for a highly motivated individual with a few years' experience designing womenswear graphics, placement and/or all over prints.
In this role you will be working autonomously on your own accounts but be part of an established team of Print Designers, Graphic Designers & Designers, reporting directly into the Director.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing trend lead womenswear graphics, placement and/or all over prints for high street retailers.
- Working across all jersey categories.
- Detailed seasonal and ongoing research for future and current trend, this will include travel where possible
- Direct customer and licensor liaison, inc. attendance in buyer development meetings, licensing trade shows, licensing events, etc.
- Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management, working closely with factories & sampling units.
- Passionate about graphic design within the fashion and apparel industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
- Womenswear graphic design experience essential.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail and eye for colour.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.