We have a very exciting new opportunity for a Ladies, mens and childrens Nightwear Graphic Designer to join a wonderful supplier based in Hertfordshire. The company is a large volume supplier to high street retailers and supermarkets and have continued to grow and thrive during the last year. It is a perfect time to be joining the business in one of their fastest growing areas.
You must have a natural flair for graphics and can design watercolour effect prints, illustrations, character graphics, photographic prints and slogans with a great eye for colour.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing commercial ranges
- Scaling graphics and pantone matching while preparing packs for sampling
- Being aware of current trends and producing mood/direction boards.
- Preparing design/factory packs and artwork for sampling
- Working closely with the Sales team, attending meetings, and presenting cads/samples to buyers.
- Following designs from the first sample stage through to production.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing its product portfolio.
- The role involves liaising with other departments within the company for example: merchandising, QA & overseas factories
- Good communication skills essential - the role involves liaising with other departments within the company for example: merchandising and QA & overseas factories
- At least 2 years of fashion graphic design experience
- To be proficient on Mac in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to think outside the box and design commercially
- Good team player
- Strong CAD Skills
- Supplier or Branded experience