My client is an international Brand that is part of a family-owned fashion company with a strong foundation. They are looking for a Graphic Design Manager to be based in Beijing to work on their young fast fashion menswear brand.
This is a pure graphic and print role with no shape design needed.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Category Design Manager is fully responsible for the success of the graphic styles
- Analyse weekly sales reports and take action accordingly
- Manage the graphic design team members - train and ensure personal growth as well as staff needs.
- In charge of providing graphic seasonal mood boards to the graphic team
- Understand needs for the Chinese market and provide artworks in line with it
- Together with the creative team actively participate in definition of main concepts and trend stories, together with colour card
- Together with the creative team organise and participate in inspiration trips and supplier visits.
- Make sure that trim developer receives complete information from graphic designers and follow up on trim development
- Support designers in defining colour ways when linked to a graphic
- In charge of commenting on graphics during sample reviews.
- At sample stage, actively participate at approval process with Creative team
- Follow up with graphic designer and organize their daily work
- Bachelor's degree and above, major in fashion design is mandatory
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- At least 5+ years' experience within fashion design (menswear experience mandatory)
- Excellent in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office
- Very good commercial understanding
- Good communication skills, team player and be good at expressing ideas
- Used to work with deadline, and can work under pressure, well organised