An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Gerber Pattern Cutter to join
the team of a well-established Ladieswear jersey and woven's multi product supplier, based in Central London and is full time in the office.
You will be working closely with the technical team and will be digitally creating patterns as well as having to help with Production Patterns, at busy times.
The successful candidate will have prior pattern cutting experience working with either a supplier on retailer working with Gerber and must be very accurate and able to work in a busy environment. Excellent communication skills both verbally and written are essential for this role.
Main responsibilites will include:
- This position is based in the office five days a week.
- Creating first patterns on the Gerber system.
- Ensuring that all patterns are made to designer's sketch and technologists spec.
- Doing Pattern amendments when required
- Assisting with Production Patterns when needed
- Prioritising styles in line with production critical path
- Liaising with the factories
- The ideal candidate must have experience as a Gerber or Vetigraph pattern Cutter.
- Minimum of five years' experience in Gerber as a Creative Pattern Cutter
- Be accurate and methodical.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment.
- Must be extremely organised and able to prioritise workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely.