We've got a new & exciting international role to work for a large multinational company with world-class manufacturing facilities. They are looking for a General Manager across Quality who has experience across wovens.
You will be responsible for overseeing from conception to delivery fitting & pattern process to ensure the quality of the product is as per customer satisfaction. You would need to provide technical advice and liaise with sample rooms, Merchandisers, Manufacturing Partners and other internal teams as needed.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Good working knowledge and concept on design & product development with passion to achieve excellence in quality standards.
- Communicate with vendors/stakeholders to provide technical support on all technical issues.
- Provide technical advice to internal team on product quality, sample execution and fit related issues.
- Determine the operational quality performance of the product as per buyers' requirement.
- Maintain and improve product quality by monitoring product requirements, SOP, compliance and technical support.
- Work closely with customers, merchandising teams and factories on the exact specifications for patterns and fitment to align with customer needs & specifications.
- Ensure full implementation of quality performance within the location through the entire manufacturing process including incoming, in process, finished goods inspection, and testing.
- Ensure product quality meet the fitting technical requirements.
- Approve products fit sample and ensure it meets the company quality standards.
- Conduct audits and monitor first article and first piece inspection and report.
- Discuss inspection findings with the respective Production, IE & QA team to get the corrective actions.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with 4 years as Garment Technician.
- Woven experience across womens, mens and childrens.
- A go getter with a positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Team Player who is highly motivated and result driven.
- Strong communicator, pro-actively communicating with Merchandisers, Suppliers and Head Office staff.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with good attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office tools.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must.