My client is a well established high street supplier based in London who specialises in designing and manufacturing womenswear garments to UK high street brands, such as Missguided, Boohoo, Nasty Gal and Pretty Little Thing are currently looking for an experienced Garment Technologist with a similar background to start ASAP.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working across womenswear multi-product, mainly woven.
- Managing a team of a production pattern cutter and a garment tech assistant, organizing their work and making clear priorities and tasks on a daily basis.
- Managing and giving technical support to pattern cutters. Ensuring requested amount of patterns per week are achieved and patterns work smoothly for production.
- Working to critical path. Chasing necessary fit comments and organising work for the team and ensuring all work is flowing to achieve the required delivery dates.
- Liaising with sampling room machinists and ensuring work is organised according to priorities.
- Working alongside customers to ensure quality and fit meets company standard.
- Checking grading and doing small amendments on Vetigraph.
- Actioning all aspects of quality control including checking fit and measuring garment and making QC reports.
- Ensuring technical specs are created and sent on time to factories.
- Liaising with factories where appropriate, giving technical support and
- Working closely with design and production team, giving technical support and all relevant information.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Garment Technologist with 3-5 years experience minimum in a similar role,
- ideally from a fast fashion background with a proven track record of working with high street brands and experience on Vetigraph.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of garment construction and have previous experience on womenswear multi-product, mainly woven.
- You will be highly organised, with strong attention to details and the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.