We have a fabulous Premium Womenswear Brand who are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Technical team to ensure they bring a high level of quality and fit to their customer.
Assisting and deputising for the Garment Technologist, the role encompasses a mix of product areas, liaising with multiple factories and countries. All Technical department administrative tasks are covered in this role.
The full-time position is based in Head Office in London, with some remote working a possibility.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Create style workbooks and manage style names/numbers throughout fit process
- Label, measure and prepare all samples upon arrival for fitting
- Advise on measurements out of tolerance and quality issues during fit process
- Deputise in the absence of Garment Technologist
- Write fit comments
- Checking and approving shipments for delivery
- Update workbooks with grading amendments/approvals
- Ownership of test reports, wash care, composition labels alongside supplier recommendations
- Daily liaison with Buying, Design & Customer Services teams as well as communication with suppliers and fulfilment warehouse team
- Potential responsibility for their own department, experience dependant
- Ideally has a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Must be organised with great attention to detail and be able to work well within a fast-paced busy office environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Passionate, enthusiastic and a great team player
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ambitious, conscientious, and able to work calmly under pressure
- Collaborative, with strong interpersonal skills and team-orientation
- Good commercial and market awareness
- Resilient and adaptable