A fabulous new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Garment Technologist with outerwear experience to join this successful supplier to the High Street. They are looking for individuals with previous relevant product knowledge used to working in a fast paced environment for a supplier and who can cope well under pressure, work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Attending fit sessions with all clients
- Measuring garments
- Writing fit comments
- Liaise regularly with customers regarding fit comments, specs/requirements
- Creating production specifications
- Communicate all the information to offshore factories.
- Previous experience working across outerwear for a supplier
- Knowledge of working with High Street Multiples
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of garment construction
- An understanding of pattern cutting is preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player