We are currently looking for an experienced Print and Graphic designer to work Freelance for our client 2 days per week across their Girls wear collection. This role is delivering to a young audience creating cutesy prints such as Unicorns, Llamas, butterflies and graphic slogans etc reporting into the Design Manager working on such accounts as Primark and Pennies.
Main responsibilities will include:
- In-depth trend research and high street competitor analysis.
- Create commercial designs that strongly focuses on the buyer and customer requirements.
- Build strong relationships with the buyers through the presentation of designs.
- Creating commercially and industry level designs across Girls wear
- To be considered for this role you must show a portfolio of graphic style Girlswear designs across sleepwear and casual wear
- CAD skills must be extremely high
- Fully Mac literate including Microsoft office.
- Must have a good creative, yet commercial eye.
- Excellent technical knowledge of the print process
- Able to work as part of a team as well as showing own initiative.
- Good understanding of business strategy and its needs.
To be considered for this role please submit current CAD Trend report and design work from your portfolio