A very exciting opportunity to join a luxury Fashion Accessories brand has become available. Not only is this an incredible opportunity to join a Heritage luxury brand but this wonderful company also operate a 4 DAY WORKING WEEK! Working Mon - Thurs!
The role of the Financial Controller will consist of Managing all day to day accounting operations - including Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the preparation of budget and financial forecasting and reporting any variances.
- Preparing and publishing all monthly financial statements.
- Creating reports (annual and monthly) which identifies results, trends and forecasts.
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded, filed and reported properly.
- Making sure reporting meets compliant standards with statutory law and financial regulations.
- Documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain internal controls.
- Streamlining and improving all operations and accounting systems.
- Coordinating the management of cash flow, debt and debt collection.
- Supervising and managing financial department staff
- Overseeing the audit process and liaising with external personnel where required.
- Support the business with the financial strategy and decision-making processes
- Helping the management team in presenting reports to board members, senior executives, and board members.
- Accounted with CPA, equal or relevant certification
- With 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Familiar with accounting law for European region
- Fluent in English advantage to be able to speak French also.