Our clients are a very successful fashion jewellery company and they are looking for a Field Visual Merchandiser to cover the areas in North Sussex,
This company is a very successful manufacturer of trend led fashion accessories who supply most of the UK High Street.
You will be working across several high street stores in North Sussex, so you must have your own car and up to date drivers license plus come from a retail background.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- To consistently deliver excellent product presentation & visual merchandising (VM) standards in order to optimise sales
- Manage stock levels within each concession.
- Work with the retail concession team to ensure high quality visual merchandising of all concessions.
- Responsible for visiting stores daily to ensure stock has been out on the shop floor and correctly merchandised.
- To action stock takes and product recalls
- Achieve profitable growth for your designated area
- Maintain and help grow excellent customer relationships
- Liaise closely with the internal team to identify new opportunities
- Visiting existing retailers and merchandising the stock in store
- Processing replenishment orders
- Cross selling
- Prospecting new accounts within your area
- Communication with other areas and head office
- Route planning and diary management
- Locating & unpacking deliveries for replenishment of displays
- Installation of new displays
- Confident & positive with good interpersonal skills
- Happy to work unsupervised, following written & visual instructions
- Has a great standard of personal presentation
- Proven work experience in retail, including some
- supervisory experience
- Fashion trend aware
- Has a positive can-do attitude;
- Always delivers excellent presentation standards
- Supports colleagues by providing training & coaching to raise the standard of the whole team