We are working with an innovative company who deliver a unique, seamless approach to bringing life-changing medicines to patients around the world. They are looking for strong Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO & The Executive Leadership Team.
You will need to be highly organised, a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
This company offer a culture that is friendly, flexible and supportive, where all staff are encouraged to grow, develop and exceed their expectations. This company offers hybrid working.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the CEO, Executive Leadership Team, and the Board - maintaining and refining internal processes.
- Plan and manage work to ensure the Executive Leadership Team's priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices upheld.
- Organising diaries and setting up meetings for the CEO.
- Managing global travel arrangements for the CEO and other Senior Management.
- Sourcing and arranging suitable venues for meetings and conferences, and restaurants.
- Creating letters, and other documentation.
- Creating presentations on behalf of the CEO.
- Manage and mentor a Junior Executive Assistant.
- Sitting at Executive meetings, produce agendas and minutes.
- Determine which emails, reports, telephone calls, etc, need to reach the CEO and which do not.
- Selecting and organising corporate entertaining.
- Handling expenses for the CEO and Board Director.
- Previous experience in a similar role, supporting the CEO of a medium or large enterprise.
- Be confident, highly organised with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to multi-skill and effectively prioritise.
- Public Listed Company experienced highly preferable.
- Experienced in producing high-level presentations.
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and expense systems preferred.
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.