A new opportunity has arisen for a leading supplier on women's and Girls Outerwear. You will need to be an established Women's Casual outerwear designer with prior experience ideally within a supplier environment. Experience of working with key high street retailers and building strong relationships is essential.
You will need to have a creative and commercial portfolio. Your portfolio should show your ability to build ranges with current and directional current trends.
Must be able to push new ideas forward and adapt directional trends into commercial product. Must be able to think on a strategic as well as creative level and essentially you will need to be a confident communicator at all levels.
Main responsibilities will include:
- You will work closely with the Sales Director
- Able to push new ideas forward and adapt directional trends into commercial product.
- Regular meetings with Buyers
- Travel to the Far East to check production
- Previous Outerwear experience working across casual and formal outerwear
- Have the ability to adapt directional trends into commercial product
- Must be able to think on a strategic as well as creative level
- You will need to be a confident communicator at all levels.
- Good CAD Skills, Adobe, Photoshop
- Excellent organisational skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure