A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for one of our largest international clients. This global supplier, delivering to key brands is expanding due to continued growth and are looking for a Product Developer/Sales Co-ordinator focusing on women's casual bottoms to join their newly-created London team.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated individual looking for a strong career in fashion working as the right hand to the CEO and to help drive this new, young thriving business!
The ideal candidate will be from a fast fashion design background, have a minimum 3-5 years' experience designing and Product development experience within ladies casual woven bottoms. You must be able to present and take meetings with Buyers and Heads of Departments working with a customer base of the supermarkets.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop and design (as and when required) commercial fast fashion, trend demanding ranges through every development phase
- Liaising with Buyers in the UK and the Hong Kong design team
- Trend research and forecasting along with developing trend boards
- Overseeing development of all sampling ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring hand over packs are up to date for all orders
- Meeting customer deadlines for products and presentations
- Bring new and exciting ranges that maintain a leading edge on competitors
- Analyse feedback from customers and sales and identify the best-selling pieces for opportunities in future ranges
- You will be an experienced women's wear casual bottoms Designer/Product Developer for high street fast fashion
- Experience creating tech packs and designing for high street fashion
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high street fashion supplier preferred
- This role will only suit an experienced candidate - it is not a junior or entry level role
- Excellent Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude, with an appetite for a challenge
To be considered for this position, you will need to submit some tech pack examples.