This role is to design for a leading menswear brand but based in Beijing China and designing for the brands Chinese market.
There is a great relocation package including a house and Visa if you are successful.
Main responsibilities will include:
- You will, together with Category Design Manager, be fully responsible for the success of the brand, sales achievement and growth
- In cooperation with Category Design Manager constantly improving the category
- Pinpoint and enhance weaknesses in the category and fabric quality.
- Attend development fittings, provide proactive and focused input to ensure further production processes run smoothly
- Create 4 main collections and 2-4 express collections a year
- Trend research, including travels to major cities
- Create style design sheets according to style budget, follow up that your ideas on design sheet are followed
- Making sure that design deadlines are kept
- Work closely with buying team and pattern maker team
- Constantly upgrade fabric quality, fitting and product to meet market demands
- Bachelor's degree and above, major in fashion design is mandatory
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- At least 3+years' experience within fashion design (menswear experience mandatory)
- Excellent in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office
- Very good commercial understanding
- Good communication skills, team player and be good at expressing ideas
- Used to work with deadline, and can work under pressure, well organised