My client is a leading supplier of fashion delivering the latest trends and they are looking for a Menswear Designer to work across multi product with a strong eye for interpreting young hi fashion trends. This is a new department as they are expanding.
You will design and contribute to the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market key trends and customer needs, offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
This role would suit a Menswear Designer who is looking to work overseas as this role is to be based in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing of current commercial Men's fashion in woven and jersey ranges to present to clients
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Liaise with overseas buyers
- Previous experience designing menswear multi product
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to travel to travel overseas several times a year
- Strong CAD skills